Monday, May 24, 2010

The Little Engine That Could
















On a trip last week to churches and communities in the northeastern part of the lake, we once again were on the road to Ninantaya and Ticaparqui. The April group will remember this road well! It was where our hired van had the flat tire, and then had to abandon us at the side of the road! Construction still continues on the road, and our forerunner had to come to the rescue of the road crew who had gone off the road and after two hours, was still stuck.















Not just once but twice! We have friends for life.
I swear I could hear our little Toyota forerunner......"I think I can...I think I can" Or was it..."Pienso que puedo....pienso que puedo"?


Aha.....we made it!
Cammeo
acknowledging
our safe arrival
at the church
in Ticaparqui.

No comments:

Post a Comment